The egg diet that we are going to present you today is intended for a very fast weight loss. The diet deprives the body of nutrition for prolonged time so it’s not meant for long term weight loss.
Due to the fact that they are rich in protein and nutrients, the eggs are very healthy. You are going to supply the body with the majority of nutrients and vitamins in you consume more eggs. There isn’t plenty of food included in this diet. If you follow this egg diet, you could lose 12 pounds after 7 days.
– Breakfast: drink a glass of milk (low-fat), consume 2 oranges, 2 boiled eggs
– Lunch: drink a glass of yogurt, 6 ounces of boiled chicken (skinless)
– Dinner: 2 orange and boiled egg, 5 ounces of boiled chicken
– Breakfast: drink one squeezed lemon mixed with a cup of warm water and eat 2 boiled eggs
– Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 5 ounces of roasted fish
– Dinner: eat 3 boiled eggs
– Breakfast: drink a freshly squeezed lemon added to a glass of warm water and consume 2 boiled eggs
– Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 6 ounces of boiled beef
– Dinner: consume 3 boiled eggs
– Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with added onion, dill and parsley
– Lunch: salad with 5 ounces of cooked chicken
– Dinner: eat 2 oranges and 1 boiled eggs
– Breakfast: eat 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 2 boiled eggs, 2 carrots
– Lunch: drink a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 carrots
– Dinner: consume 1 boiled egg, 3 ounces of fish (boiled)
– Breakfast: drink a freshly squeezed orange or lemon, and 5 ounces of Yogurt (low fat)
– Lunch: 2 grapefruits, two boiled eggs
– Dinner: drink just a cup of water
– Breakfast: half a grapefruit, and 2 eggs
– Lunch: one orange , 6 ounces of beef
– Dinner: drink only a cup of water
As we have mentioned above, you have to stick to the diet for just 7 days. If you want to maximize the weight loss, you also have to consume large quantities of water.
You may start eating normally after the 7 days of dieting. If you want to prevent shocking the body with food, you need to consume plenty of boiled eggs in the first several days.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3