There numerous causes that could be the reason for feet pain, among which bunions, joint inflammation, competitor’s foot, corns, heel goads, ingrown toenails and covering toes. These recuperative conditions lead to certain distress.
As it was indicated by Chinese reflexology, the feet are associated with several different points in our body. The practice that is more seasoned than many centuries, tells us that the feet are the primary wellspring of the entire strength of our body.
That is the motivation behind the reason that it is trusted that your feet are the flawless place for the end of poisons from the body, and there is a wide range of detox foot baths. However, in case you encounter foot pain, try some practical characteristic contrasting options to lessen the pain. Extending is one of the best alternatives, and it could be performed in just 5 minutes.
The Toe Raise
- Raise your toes while you are standing on your feet.
- You need to lift the pinky toe at the same height as the big toe and then repeat this 5 times with both of your feet.
- While you are in the same position, you need to lower just the big toe, while the toes of the others are still up.
- In case you can’t press it down, you should press the pinky toe down instead, and repeat five times with each foot.
Toes and Fingers
- You need to be in a sitting position, with the legs in front of you and the toes pointing upwards.
- Then, lean forward, and pull the toes back gently with your fingers.
- If you cannot do this with of your both feet, you need to do it with one foot at a time.
Tennis Ball Rub
- You need to step onto a tennis ball, roll it under your feet while pressing it a bit.
- Repeat with the other foot.
- When you are done, tilt the foot so as to make your toes point toward the knee, and stretch your toes so that they point downwards.
- While you are in a standing position, rock your body weight to the outside of the foot, and then lift the weight off the inside.
- Rock inward and remember that your weight needs to remain resting on the outside.
- Repeat this 10 times with each foot.
- Loop a stretchy exercise ball around a chair leg or a table, and hook the foot through it, so as to make the footrest against the band.
- Then, you should press the toes toward to floor, and stretch. Repeat this stretch 15 times.
- Here are some tips are very useful in order to restore the balance, health, and strength of the legs.
Wear Proper Footwear
- Although wearing comfortable shoes may sometimes mean that you need to forget about high heels and the modern shoes, it could also be of great help, as you will not constrict the toes.
- Your shoes should be the right size for the width of your foot, and they should let your feet breathe, such as leather or mesh.
- Moreover, the shoes that you wear should have proper arch support.
- The flip-flops are not the best option for the grippy actions that your toes do in them are harming your foot a lot.
Soak in Epsom Salts
- Epsom salts are perfect for detoxification of your feet, and they also boost the magnesium intake.
- Yoga is amazing to ground the body, as almost all the yoga poses are being based on grounded feet.
- You are going to learn to root the feet, and thus to restore the body balance, along with your mental state.
Walk barefoot outside
- Walking barefoot or also known as earthing, provides many health benefits.
- The feet are designed to be flexible, and they grew so as to grip uneven surfaces.
- Therefore, you should walk barefoot in your backyard, or start wearing shoes that have individual toes, which are amazing for the feet.
Consult a specialist
- You need to see a doctor in case you suffer from constant and unbearable foot pain.
- You may need to wear some custom made orthotics that will improve the condition of the feet.
- Especially if you are diabetic, you need to take proper care of your feet, because their health is essential for your wellbeing.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3