This is easy to make, easy to clean up, and it tastes delicious. What’s best, it’s ready in under 20 minutes!
This lemon garlic butter salmon is very to make and the method to cook it all together in an aluminum foil pouch seals in moisture and it also keeps the sweet aroma intact. A no-fuss weeknight dinner with no mess to clean up!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SALMON IN FOIL
For two portions
- 2 salmon fillets
- Half a pineapple, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of half a lemon)
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Take a small saucepan, melt the butter on a low-medium heat. Add the honey, lemon and garlic. Whisk well until the honey is melted through the butter and the mixture is perfectly combined. Add a tablespoon of chopped parsley, and then mix well and set aside.
- You need to cut 4 sheets of 14-inch (35cm) length aluminum foil. Divide the pineapple slices among sheets layering in center in an even layer and then simply sprinkle with pepper. Place the salmon fillets on top and drizzle with the honey lemon garlic butter sauce. After that, sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with chopped parsley.
- Pull sides of the aluminum foil inward and seal the roll edges up, try to leave a bit of room in order to allow the heat to circulate. Transfer the packets on a baking sheet. Bake the salmon in the preheated oven for around 10-15 minutes.
Add some more brown or white rice if desired and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with additional chopped parsley if you like.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3