Diabetes is a very common problem that affects many people around the world. Common symptoms of diabetes include: frequent night urination, thirst, rapid weight loss, reduction or slow healing of wounds, blurred vision and fatigue.
All of this leads to serious health problems, such as poor vision, blindness, nerve damage, kidney disease and heart disease.Anyhow, experts around the world agree this home-made recipe based around a single boiled egg is a very efficient and useful weapon in the fight against high blood sugar.Note: when using this recipe, you should be careful with other foods you consume to avoid foods that additionally increase your blood sugar levels. And since its made with only two ingredients, all you really need should be easily available to you any time: boiled egg and vinegar.Here’s what you need to do – boil an egg in the evening and after you peel it make a few holes in it using a fork. Put the egg in a bowl and pour vinegar over it. Leave it overnight. In the morning, pour away the vinegar and eat the egg. While eating the egg, drink a glass of warm water in which you need to dissolve a tablespoon of vinegar. We all know that eggs are loaded with healthy nutrients and they’re great way to add healthy protein in your diet! It will reduce your appetite and you will feel full of energy!
TWO MORE REMEDIES TO LOWER BLOOD SUGAR:
CinnamonPowdered cinnamon has the ability to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity. It contains bioactive components that can help prevent and fight diabetes.Certain trials have shown that it can work as an effective option to lower blood sugar levels in cases of uncontrolled type-2 diabetes.
- Mix one-half to one teaspoon of cinnamon in a cup of warm water. Drink it daily.
- Another option is to boil two to four cinnamon sticks in one cup of water and allow it to steep for 20 minutes. Drink this solution daily until you see improvement.
- You can also add cinnamon to warm beverages, smoothies and baked goods.
Mango LeavesThe delicate and tender mango leaves can be used to treat diabetes by regulating insulin levels in the blood. They can also help improve blood lipid profiles.
- Soak 10 to 15 tender mango leaves in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, filter the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
- You can also dry the leaves in the shade and grind them. Eat one-half teaspoon of powdered mango leaves two times daily.